20,95 €
+ 41 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A tale of hot pursuit on the high seas and passion on the battlefield.

Mademoiselle Lenormand, the infamous Parisian fortune-teller, has been given the impossible task: find the golem she'd conjured, and bring it back to the shadowy society of witches where it belongs. She must hold her tarot cards close to her chest to survive as the drums of war start to sound between England and her homeland.

Napoleon Bonaparte curses the day he'd ever met that drat fortune-teller who stole his emerald. She had the gall to blame it all on a golem, but that slippery swindler knew full well the emerald holds the only key to a peaceful world. "Find that woman and her accomplice," he tells his minister of police. "I'll hang them both by their fingernails until they give me what I want."

Elise Dubois, unwitting golem and 21st century time-traveler, has one thing in mind: getting out of the 1800's and back to Arizona. She clutches the emerald like it's her only ticket, but so far, it's only dragged her into a marriage she doesn't want. Somehow becoming a nurse with the British Army, Elise can only pray she'll wake up from her nightmare before the war begins...

The Brazen Woman is the second book in the Emerald Scarab Adventures.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :