•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Relationship Cure

Let's consolidate your relationship. How to dismount all the negative aspects, replacing them with positive new inputs. Recover your hurt soul!

Amy Smith
Livre broché | Anglais
29,45 €
+ 58 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

If you want to live a happy life, full of joy, serenity, and love, you have to focus your attention on your relationships. "...Relationships actually drive the world...".

If you want to understand what in your life has the power to make you happy or make you cry, you surely need to know how relationships work and how they deep influence all your life's aspects.

In this book, I will guide you through a deep analysis of them. In particular, I'll explain you which are the most common problems in a family's relationship, friendship's relationship, and love's relationship. I'll give you a valid key to understanding how a relationship works.

In this book I've divided relationships into three main kinds:

• Family ("...The family is often said to be a mother, a father and a child, all living under the same roof. Some people may say that family can be anything that involves love...");
  • Friendship ("...Friendship can be regarded as a close link between two people, usually based on mutual experience, common interests, intimacy, and emotional attachment...");
  • Love ("...Love means feeling and acting with love. People say that love is pure, painful, sweet, and terrible - suddenly. The truth is that love is a basic necessity in everyone's life...");

What's about you? Are you tired of living an unhappy relationship? You don't have enough of relationships which breaks only for lack of dialogue or misunderstanding?

Give yourself a chance for happiness!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :