24,45 €
+ 48 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A heartwarming romance for dog-lovers everywhere.

The thought of having a dog hasn't crossed Theo Martin's mind. It's not that he doesn't like dogs - he does - but the idea has simply never occurred to him.

It has occurred to his mother, though. When she decides to buy him a puppy because she thinks it will "liven him up a bit", his life is turned completely upside down, and not for the better as far as he's concerned. But when he discovers that having a cute dog on the end of a lead attracts a great deal of female attention, he soon changes his mind. All kinds of women stop to pet the pup and while they coo over Poppy, they talk to him. A lot. And for Theo, it looks like his love life is taking a very welcome turn for the better.

But what about Josie Wilde, his dog sitter?

Forced to employ someone to walk his dog when he's in work, he finds himself increasingly attracted to her, but unfortunately Josie's interest in him appears to be purely professional. As the summer unfolds and he falls head over heels in love with the sweet and vulnerable pup, he finds himself falling for Josie, too.

For Theo, it's not so much 'love me, love my dog', but more like 'love my dog, love me, too'. Please...

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
11-07-21