21,45 €
+ 42 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

DAVID SOLOMON passed away, April 18, 2016, leaving behind three books, including A Zen Journey Through The Christian Afterlife, published ten days before he died. It is an award-winning book that continues to break norms for a first-time self-published, deceased author. This second volume of three is the incredible journey of a writer's race against time with his wife, Delynn, assisting him along the way. Raw, intimate details he chronicles numerically while writing, working, and battling Glioblastoma terminal brain cancer. His goal is to reach the Chronicle 1101st, the day his daughter graduates.TRAINING WIRES OF THE SOUL, Just as a Bonsai is gently shaped by metal wires, the experiences, lessons, and guidance in our lives shape our soul. Journey with David as he recounts childhood adventures, family trials, and training with bonsai masters, tai chi, spiritual, and business mentors worldwide. He had a sincere belief the knowledge he shares will help others learn more about themselves the teachers in their lives, give hope to those who have a terminal illness, their families, and "not to fear death" or the afterlife."Quotes from inside this book: I never expected an early expiration date to be stamped on my life. Cancer, especially a terminal diagnosis, is like a near-death experience...profoundly affected my soul. When you are told you have a terminal illness, past events come under close scrutiny...how has your bonsai been pruned and styled? I wondered about the mask I wore during radiation therapy as a metaphor in my life. Zen Masters call our spiritual journey to find our True Self "The face we had before we were born."...The Greeks had it right when they used the word Hypocrite, meaning "actor."...we are often hypocrites playing a role, wearing a mask, rather than being "real." Our appointed time, while often a static point in the future...can be a moving target or a "window of opportunity," depending on whether or not we are "finished" with this life. It's the application of our free will that determines our final moments on Earth University. I need to find a way to survive until the 1101st day... To break the "death window" barrier, I needed at least a short term life extension from God. Absolute healing would be ideal, but a little more time to reach my goal would do. Job explains, "Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know." I had to take a moment to breathe.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-11-20