28,45 €
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Hi, YES! here it is, my 4th, and probably my last, "WHOOP'S" collection of APOSTROPHE, SPELLING and other WORD-related errors. All photographed by my good self 'in flagrante' - possibly the best use of a mobile phone!! LAUGH, CRY, ENJOY...as you flick your way through my 'usual suspect' chapters... 'Ap.' and 'Sp.' obviously; 'Just Weird' of course; 'One Wrong One Right' definitely! And yes there is again an all too brief outline of 'Wrong & Fixed' and a 2x2 chapter of errors that remain all too the 'Same' (in Malaga & Amsterdam)! 'Barcelona' gets a very brief (2 Image) going over; 'Firm' mistakes continue; 'Words' shows even text and e-mails just don't care anymore... Oh and there is a very special little chapter near the end entitled 'The Stall' where I stumbled into my own 'Personal Jesus' aka Heaven / HELL, and not very far away at all from where your intrepid photographer was BORN (in sunny Partick, Glasgow, Scotland) worse luck! Some final images say it all really, really!! BUY?! MLP (October 2014).

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-03-15