26,45 €
+ 52 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Benefits of this book: This book will make you feel like you can overcome any obstacle you face. It will cause you to dig deep and help you cope with life's toughest battles.

Have you ever felt defeated, stuck, or powerless?

This book will provide real life stories of how I took my power back and claimed authority over my life. I've experienced it all, from childhood trauma to a complicated adulthood. In my book, I will walk you through the different emotions, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors it took for me to finally reach the most rewarding stage of my life... acceptance. This book is for anyone but will be the most rewarding for the person needing to break through the things holding you back from becoming the most powerful version of yourself. We come into this world with an internal power, and the only person who can truly take it away, is the person who holds that internal power...YOU! I am hoping that after reading this book, you will not only take your power back, but you will never give it away again. I want you to know that right now, in this moment, you are POWERFUL!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
07-10-22