•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Littérature
  4. Fantasy & Science Fiction
  5. Fantasy
  6. Romance sombre
  7. Zen in the Art of Slaying Vampires: 25th Anniversary Author Revised Edition

Zen in the Art of Slaying Vampires: 25th Anniversary Author Revised Edition EBOOK

Steven-Elliot Altman
Ebook | Anglais
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

"Better in conception than most vampire stories; predominantly due to the rising suspense that follows the narrator's transformation… The piquancy of the conclusion, however, is what rates it a superior work."―Catherine B. Krusberg, Vampires in Print

"Altman practices zen philosophy and considered it necessary to combat the darker nature of some of these vampire kids, through a novel that goes out of its way not to glorify the villainy of vampirism."―Juan Carlos Perez, The Miami Herald

"I've got all the vampire books. My favorite one is Zen in the Art of Slaying Vampires. It's a spiritual journey about facing the vampire within us. To deny the dark does nothing but give it more power. To embrace it and acknowledge it and see its purpose is what makes you whole."―Actress Sheryl Lee, (Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks) on her role in John Carpenter's Vampires

"I liked the pathos of the lead characters and the way it's wrapped in a world of mythology."―Russell Mulcahy, director of Highlander and Resident Evil: Extinction

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-05-21
Format: