Livre broché | Anglais
18,95 €
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

This powerful book is coming out at a crucial time because violent relationships are at an all-time high and safe houses are turning women with children away! Through LOVE, EXPERIENCE, and her OWN SURVIVAL, Shaunda-Lee's Love Letter to My Daughter addresses and exposes the traps of abusive relationships in a language that your daughters understand while empowering them as well!

Love Letter To My Daughter is about guidance and noticing unhealthy patterns that you wouldn't pay attention to in any abusive relationship. In this book, Shaunda-Lee demonstrates incredible insight about abusive relationships though her experiences. The author shows resilience in the midst of challenging situations and makes this book truly educational. This book indicates the red flags in your abuser, and how the "monster" will turn you

against everyone because they want to feel as if they are all you have. They don't want you feeling any type of power or any sense of confidence. This book is all about recognizing where your strength went and how to get it back.

Read, observe and remember "No one is worthy of you questioning your purpose or self worth"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
30-01-23