•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Sciences humaines
  4. Economie & Management
  5. Marketing & Communication
  6. Service clientèle
  7. The Customer Communication Formula: How to Communicate with Your Customers and Boost Your Customer Service Brand

The Customer Communication Formula: How to Communicate with Your Customers and Boost Your Customer Service Brand EBOOK

Charlotte Purvis
Ebook | Anglais
6,99 €
+ 6 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Offering best-in-class customer service significantly benefits your bottom line: increased sales, customer retention, goodwill, reduced turnover, and profit.

Did you know:

Forbes estimates that businesses lose $75 billion a year due to poor customer service 95% of customers tell others about a poor experience 57% of consumers switch to another brand for a better customer experience 86% of customers are inclined to pay more for a great customer experience 67% of customers say their standard for a good customer experience is higher than ever

As a leader who is aware of the importance of great customer service, are you:

Frantically trying to find ways to increase customer loyalty and sales? Seeking a workable solution that helps boost your customer service and motivates your team? Exploring ways to expand your customer service competitive edge as an outsourcing contact center for other companies?

You are not alone. This book is for you! Based on her 20+ years helping clients improve their customer communication across channels, customer communication expert Charlotte Purvis shares her proven formula for success in this easy-to-follow, conversational guidebook. Packed with examples of customer conversations, scripts, and training tips, this book will help you quickly create great customer experiences, improve your internal and external communication, and boost your customer service brand.

Inside this book, you will discover how to:

Analyze your company's customer service using Charlotte's proprietary 3F Formula Customize your customer service approach using The Customer Service Consultation in Part Two Provide great customer service during a crisis or critical event Manage challenging customer situations with ease Assure the quality of your Quality Assurance – with advice from Jeffrey Newman, Porsche Cars North America, Inc.

Praise for The Customer Communication Formula 

"Reading The Customer Communication Formula, I not only saw more clearly through the eyes of my customer, I tapped into my own authentic voice that helped me shape the experience for my team members and customers alike." 

Shani Dowell
Possip, Founder and CEO

"The Customer Communication Formula is at the top of my list of tools we use to take our Customer Experience to the highest level."

Paul Irving, MBA
Contact center operations manager, (former Customer Service Professional)

"In The Customer Communication Formula, Charlotte shares practical ways for business owners and leaders to explore their company's customer service experience, along with ways to make improvements."

Kandice Cinnamon Herndon
Principal Facilitator

About the Author

For over 20 years Charlotte Purvis has consulted, trained, and delivered presentations on customer service, business communication, and leadership development for global companies, universities, and community organizations. She practices what she teaches as evidenced by nearly 100% of her engagements coming from repeat or referral business. Charlotte typically influences an average of one million customer interactions each year.

Charlotte holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She has served in leadership roles at Iowa State University, North Carolina A& T State University, North Carolina Department of Human Resources, and North Carolina Central University.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
28-03-22
Format: